I need help! I am restoring a '71S Targa and need help in determining what to do to improve the suspension. The car has 190,000 mi and the rear sags to approximately 24.5 in from floor to wheel arch lip. The shocks appear to be black, front and rear. The fronts attach to the A arm via a pin through the A arm connecting to a clamp at the shock. Are these black shocks Boge? The car has some wallow and the ride is not firm. It has been my experience with other gas shocks that when you replace the ride height goes up. In this case it would be positive if the rear goes up about one-half inch to get to the Bruce Anderson, euro reccomended height. Next is what brand, Boge Gas, Koni Gas or Bilstein. I do not want to drive a roller skate; I want firmer, but a touring ride. The second part of the inquiry is regarding the torsion bars. Should I replace the stock rear, leave alone and see if the gas shocks compensate or plan to upgrade the front and rear with stock or larger. I am looking for control, firm but supple and a great handling touring car. Thanks in advance for your reply.