Thread: owners manual

tommy911t

owners manual

the guy i bought my 911 T from gave me the 1973 owners manual but it includes no info on the late 73T(cis Ts made later in the year)
    it would be great to have if one even exists, has anyone out there seen a late 73 T owners manual? would it make sense if they made a new owners manual to give on all 3 911s offered that year(not including the rs of course), just to satisfy the T buyers? hmmm...

-tommy-

911SRegistry
    I've seen several on Ebay auction. Try a search there.

tommy911t

manual

well, i checked the auctions and could'nt find one for my year. but you say there is a owners manual for the late 1973 T with cis(kjetronic)?
    is there any place that sells them nos?
    -tommy-

pwd72s

Re: manual

Tommy, you might check with Stoddard's. I know that they sold repro manuals some years back, but don't know if they still do. If not, perhaps they could give you further leads?

Similar Threads

1. WTB: 66-67 Owners Manual
    By rcnagel in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:35 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2014, 08:35 PM
  3. 1973 Owners Manual / Drivers Manual
    By Dmill in forum Technical Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 06:19 PM
  4. FS NOS owners manual