Ok ..I've got one for you all. My 70 2.2 S with MFI is just a total S.O.B. when you first start it up and after it has set for a few hours. On first start I have to put the foot to the floor, and crank it for about 30 to 45 seconds, then lift my foot off the pedal and hope it kicks. If not then I start the proceedure over and it usually starts fine. Then if I leave it parked for a couple of hours, I have to go through the same thing all over again. Needless to say this is taxing my batts and starter needlessly, and we would certainly be the last car out on a Le Mans start! I had the car to Dave Whites here last week and we discussed it breifly. The squirters in the air cleaner I understand are only for like 42 degrees and colder and being that this car is in Floriduh, that means about 3 times a year. There also was some talk of a pressure valve ON the fuel pump that holds the fuel pressure from start to start, but only on half the model year. Can any of you wizards out there shed some light on this for me?