I have noticed that it feels as if my calipers/brake pads are grabbing at least one of my brake rotors. On slight inclines my car just doesn't seem to roll real easily. I also noticed that when I took my car into Andial recently for an MFI adjustment, they indicated that "brakes are hanging up and not releasing right away"

So I jacked the car up tonight and it felt like the rear wheels were not rotating completely free of the calipers/brake pads. Am I right to assume that it might be time for caliper rebuild kits? Is it possibly something else that I haven't considered?

Lastly, if I rebuild the calipers, what else should I do at the same time besides rotors, pads and flushing the brake fluid?

Any Orange County wrenches out there who might want to check over my shoulder as I complete this DIY project??? I feel as though I can do it myself, but given that I'm talking about the brakes, I'd like to have somebody watch me put it all back together to make sure that I don't screw it up. I pay in beer and fine wine! Best regards to all!