Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: early 911

born2be fast

Avoid this guy at all cost. I am on a 356 list where the he is regularly blackballed. He is a known thief and swindler who appears in teh business in various incarnations. Someone even has a class-action suit running against him. I can only recommend to stay away!

Best,
    Michael

snowbound

too late, but welcome...

Thanks for reminding me of my inadequate due diligence on that deal, or for rubbing salt in the wound.

We should be using this forum for indentification and restoration the early p cars and thier parts. It is the love of the early 67 through 73 911S cars that this registry is about.

Warning notices are easily found with a subject search on this board. There are, in fact, members of this board that are doing business with the shop that you have ID'd.

With that said, welcome to the early 911S board. Find a good early S and restore it or hotrod it, just keep it on the road. That is what we live to hear about! Oh, and learn how to post pics of your car, that is the best part.

Shawn.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2013, 10:22 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 10:57 AM
  4. Early 380mm 914 wheel, early and late batwing horn buttons
    By Todsimpson in forum For Sale: 911 Parts
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-05-2012, 04:40 PM