Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Must be VERY confidential

Jared Rundell - Registered User JCR's Avatar
    Are you sure ÐÏࡱáÐÏࡱáÐÏࡱ...
    isn't a new overseas member??

Paul, you should be able to change column widths by dragging the header bar box edges. Or reformat text to "wrap" so it extends the box down and doesn't stay on one long line. It's under "Format" menu.

Or... just get a bigger monitor

Mark, someone could export as a .pdf and email to you? I would but I haven't received my copy yet.
    Jared
    '73 911S #0793
    '69 912_ #0602
    Early S #0454
    RGruppe #0391

Originally posted by RSupdate
    Yeah Paul, my pc choose Excel to use on it's own, and it opened just fine.......

Jens...!!!!! OMG !!!!!! I want that car!!!! I think we are going to have to limit your photo uploading on this bbs.... they all seem to spike my blood pressure too much...

as always, thanks for the motivating photo !!!
    Ah cain't he'p it, Riz! Ask Rick C. At the first Rennsport Reunion we were both just about frothing at the mouth. I just get so cranked up around these cars. Thousands and thousands of pics!!!

signed, Tempted

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Originally posted by MarkL
    Microsoft Works Spreadsheet does not seem to want to open the file. For those of us without Excel any other options short of buying Excel software?
    You can go over to the Micro$oft web site and download a free Excel viewer that allows you to open the file and look at it. It is either in the downloads section or the shareholder services section.

Spreadsheet Viewer
    Harry

Member #789
    1970 VW Sunroof Kombi Bus - "The Magic Bus"
    1973.5 911T Targa for fun - "Smokey"
    2009 MB C300

Harry,

Much thanks. Downloaded quickly and opened the file w/o problem!
    Mark Lindman
    1969 911S
    1967 911 T Hot Rod
    (If Randy ever sells it to me)
    1956 HRG Twin Cam
    1951 212 Drogo Spyder
    Early 911S Member #496

Originally posted by MarkL
    Harry,

Much thanks. Downloaded quickly and opened the file w/o problem!
    You are welcome. FWIW, you can also download free viewers for Word and Powerpoint.
    Harry

Member #789
    1970 VW Sunroof Kombi Bus - "The Magic Bus"
    1973.5 911T Targa for fun - "Smokey"
    2009 MB C300

I asked Cindy to download Excel...both of us are computer illiterate, but she's more literate than I. So, she was at the computer for more than an hour while I watched football. She downloaded Excel. Excitedly, she put the disc in the tower of our HP Pavillion...we both watched anxiously....as the usual gibberish showed on our screen. Computers...a boon to mankind. It's okay guys, I'll still pay my dues, despite not having a membership list. This is just one of many little annoyances one faces throughout life. I do have one silly question though. Other than the buck or so additional postage cost, did anybody find the hard copy version at fault?
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Originally posted by pwd72s
    ....This is just one of many little annoyances one faces throughout life. I do have one silly question though. Other than the buck or so additional postage cost, did anybody find the hard copy version at fault?
    I'm happy to print it out and send you the hardcopy. Let me know.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Thanks for the offer...but hell, guess I'll live without the list. It really shouldn't be your job to provide it...and it's my computer ignorance. I'll just burn the disc...literally!
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Re: Must be VERY confidential

Originally posted by pwd72s
    I opened my mailbox to find the latest issue of the registry newsletter.
    Didn't get mine yet. Am I on the sh!t list? Can't remember when I last sent my dues in, but I think I'm current. Wasssup?

TT
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

Would somebody please email mail a pdf file of this list. I tried opening it in excel and I still can't do it.

wolfturbo@aol.com

Thanks to all!

Wolfman
    2015 McLaren 650S spider
    2001 Ferrari 550
    2010 Ariel Atom 3
    1979 Ferrari 308gtb

Paid-up Registry Member & proud of it!!