Hi all out there,
before i come to my request first i want to excuse me for my bad english, i hope there are some people out there who understand me ....

Second i want to introduce myself, i think its a kind of politeness to do it when writing my first thread (if it is not for interest, read onward some words wider...):
My name is Winnie (short form from Winfried) an i am living in Augsburg in Germany, which is in Bavaria. I am 34 years old an i am infected with an really hard 911-virus some years before.
Ok, the hard virus is under control by owning an 1972 911T Targa in vipergreen and one of the first SC's targas from 1977 in black...
The SC targa is in really good condition and is the daily Driver-911 (but the hard street-work must be done from a Audi A6 and a 81th Mercedes GE 280)...
Ok but my real Love are the pretty 911th bevore 1973 and if nothing extremely will happen, i will ever owne one.
Unfortunately my 72 Targa is now in very bad condition (I found rust, rust and rust, and in many cases i found rust... ). So i have to decide if i will restore him or .... dont want to think about it...
Here is a picture of him:

and here is my SC

Also i am having a small webside running with some photoes and some Info about FIN and Motor-Numbers. The website is in german. If s.o. ist interested:
www.elferhelfer.com
BTW_ Most of the work on my cars i doing for myself... its a hobby for me.

Many 911- Fans are writing me Emails and need help and are having many questions around the old 911. So i think there is a need for some infos on the web, at least in germany.

So many questions on original colours in 911 -73 were the reason planning my next samll web-project:
I want to list all original colours of the old 911. And behind every color i want to give some examples, how the cars look like with the color.
So for example i list the 71th color "condagreen" the web-visitors will find some photoes of cars with this color so they can imagine, the car looks like.

So i need mass on photoes of original 911! And i hope you all will helm me!
At best you send me a email with a photo (preferebaly a side-view) to Winnies Email .
The photo shoud be min 800x600 an in good, unpacked qualitiy. Dont forget to give me the Name of the color. I have only the list, but i dont know in every case what the color on the car is.

And if it is for interest, i can make this list in english language too. Let me know if you want this!

Best regards (and in hope, that my first thread here on the board isn't to long and too much bad english...)
Winnie