Well, I was getting all excited, here it is, nearly the end of the year, and that means that March is only just around the corner. So I started looking for airlines so that I could pick up my new VG Targa, and the wife is looking at Broadway shows and fancy hotels. (ok, there is payback here someplace.)

Called my wrench, and he says "Well, I was thinking more like towards the end of April." Hey, what happened to early March?

So my schedule has now shifted. I need to wait till after I file my taxes in April, so it looks like a trip to the east coast on April 22nd.

A P-Cynic I spoke to yesterday told me "yes, but it will really be June!!" Hey, I hope not!!

But anyway. Now the question. The car is normal height for a USA 73. What are your feelings on having it lowered? Everyone seems to get excited about the lowering of these cars. It seems, from what I read, that the height of the USA cars in 73 was really intended to comply with the bumper height regulations. What is your thought? I am not going to race or autocross the car, just have fun with it. Ohhhh Yeaaaaaaaah

So, should I have it lowered, and by how much?

larry