First off I want to thank GeorgeK in Switzerland for his help with putting me in touch with Hanspeter, the first owner of my RS. I sent him a photo of the front cover on the Pflegegass that came with #451 and he found Hanspeter's phone number and called him up. Interestingly he lives in the same house he lived in when he first took delivery of the RS on 03/23/73 at the Porsche agent G. Lafferma in Basel.

Hanspeter speaks German, but no English so I sent him a fax with several questions and his son did the translation for us. I found out that Hanspeter owned a 911 and 911S before ordering the RS. He had the following things done before he took delivery:
-The car was put "deeper/lower"
-stronger sport chassis (I think this means larger torsion &/or anti-sway bars)
-other springs and shock absorber
-sport steering wheel

The first photos are from a "driver-cours in Hockenheim"

(#451 being used as intented by Hanspeter )

The next photos were taken later after he had changed to a rear wing and changed the wheels to 7 & 8" Fuchs. He told me that he changed to the wing for better high speed stability.

Hanspeter sold the RS because it got too small for his family. He sold it to a mechanic/race car driver, Mr Madoerin. The car still has stickers on it from his garage.