Neunelf made a comment that he is a "anal retentive" because he likes his cars orginal. BS....whats "anal" about having and liking your car in it's orginal configuration? To say that, then ole Ferdinan and Ferry are "Anal" too... they built the car that way.

My car is a 1969 911S...it isn't a 1969 911R or RST or RS...it is what it is, and I don't want it to be something it's not. It is a snapshot in time, and is just fine the way it came from the factory. To want to modify it is to say it's not good enough, the way Ferry built it.

Now there are boyz here that play lucy goosey with their cars and have modified their cars without regard to historic accuracy...taking liberal interpetations of what actually was. Revising history as they go to suit their purposes. Somehow they have gotten it into their heads to look down on anybody who is satisfied to have their cars as they came from the factory. As if there is something wrong with you if you accept factory orginal as being good enough. The only thing wrong around here is the loose change attitude rattling around in some of these boyz heads.

One thing I don't get if you boyz like the early cars so much why are you all so intent in changing them into something their not??? I just think to want to keep your cars in it's orginal congfiguration is to honor the past as it was and not how you wished it to be!