Thread: Dunkel Show and R Gruppe Cruise

Thumbs up Dunkel Show and R Gruppe Cruise

Hello all,

The So Cal. R Gruppe is hosting a Cruise and member Scott Hendry is having and Open House and BBQ at his shop Saturday afternoon 31 January. Cost is $10.00 and RSVP is required to make sure we have enough food. ALL R Gruppe and Early 911S Registry members, family and friends are invited.

Dinner RSVP scottsind@earthlink.net

Please see the detailed posting on this and the R Gruppe's event boards, it has ALL the information. Also listed are all the other R Gruppe activities for the weekend. If you didn't get a email copy of the schedule of events, I will be happy to email one to you.
    If you are coming in from out of town and want to ride with a local R Gruppe member on the cruise, you MUST email Mike Gagen
    by 20 January to get paired up.

Cruise RSVP mgagen@cox.net

Should be a GREAT weekend! Stay tuned for more details as it gets closer to the event.

All the Best!

Roger Grago
    So. Cal. R Gruppe

I would like to come to Pristine, but I'm having some surgery for a hernia repair Fri. 1/9. I've met Dick there when I was shopping for a 356. But he didn't have much at the time. He is a very nice guy and I hear his office gal is the sharpest around when it comes to Porsches.

It's been awhile since I ate there, but the neighborhood restaurant is open for breakfast on the weekends. Very homey place with a fireplace and truck stop breakfasts. A local favorite. Dick will point it out to you. Plenty of room.

Edit: Sorry, I thought I was posting this on the other thread. I don't know how I got over here.

R Gruppe Cruise, BBQ, and Parking

Hello All,

Anyone planning to attend the R Gruppe Cruise, BBQ, or planning to park in the RESERVED parking area for the R Gruppe and Early 911S Registry MUST R.S.V.P.! We must have as accurate head and car count as possiable.
    An open invitation to the Cruise and BBQ to any friends and family of R Gruppe or Early 911S Registry members. Reserved parking at Dunkel's on Sunday however is for members cars only.
    Please see the events page on this board for the details and who to RSVP and do it as soon as possiable. Please feel free to email me if you need.
    Looking forward to a GREAT weekend for all!

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Just wanted to throw this out that I've already confirmed via email to both Scott & Mikey G.....
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335