Originally posted by ronshade
Tom, you said they were removed from yours. Is there some sort of fixture/mark in the bumper that would tell me the location so I can confirm that they once were there.
There may be some epoxy residue on the inside of the bumper which would be a giveaway. They are tucked behind the bumper brackets on one end, and are glued into the curve of the bumper as it sweeps back to the fender. The glue on mine was kind of a beownish/tan, hardened goop. If there are still lumps of it inside your bumper right at the corner crotch, outboard of the bracket, you may have had them at one time. I don't think there is a part number for them as they were glued in, integral with the bumper, and not meant to be "serviceable".

Finally, are there any photos of your original S anywhere on the web that I can see to try to compare what I have with what it should be.
Sure, there are photos of it I've posted on this board and at Pelican Parts 911 forum, and I have a page of crummy pics at my Rennlist website here

The mods done to it have been just "bolt-ons", mostly. Except for the new (replica) sport seats and belts, the steering wheel, the radio, the fog lights, Turbo tierods and adjustable springplates, and of course the wider Fuchs, it is in stock form. I kept most all the original parts still, too.

TT