Thread: 912registry.org

912registry.org

As anyone checked out the 912registry.org site?
    It is very informative and a great resource for anyone with a 912.
    What are the chances that we can have a similiar site for the 911s or even a site to include all the early Porsche 911( 1965 to 1973)?
    or does one already exist?

This is chopped liver? Lots of guys who post here have teeners, 911T's, 911E's, etc. All are welcome, as long as they are civil...
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

This site is great;
    what i was think about was a site which would be a repository for all things early
    Porsches especially the S's.
    It would not only be a Board but has technical stuff such as diagrams , pictorials on how to do things on your car etc.

Here is the 912 link which is a great destination for all things 912:
    http://912registry.org/welcome.htm

Or even Dave Hillman's site which is great DIY site if you have a 912:
    http://www.hillmanimages.com/912/index.html

I am hoping for feedback from everyone here who loves this site and understand that i am not putting this site down.

it's true

this site is great. I have early porsche and also have early bmws.

I've not found any site that is as helpful for the porsches as what is available for my vintage bmw.

I think it's a great idea to have folks write up tech articles complete w/ detailed pics etc. I do have wayne's 101 projects book though...

example of what is available to the 02 crowd

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/