Hey guys,

We had our monthly Early 911S Registry board meeting today and again one thing was painfully obvious to us... The difference between the numbers of members in the CLUB vs. the numbers of registered members to this MESSAGE BOARD !!!

Our Data Base Advisor Fred Trueman tallies the club members every month, and today's total was approximately 450. Looking at the header at the top of this message board I read a total of 772...

Help me out here guys... tell us what we need to do to get you to join the club that makes this web site, message board, and news letter possible?

Honestly put... With all of your help... WE have become the defacto information center for virtually all things Early 911 related nationally and internationally... Also, with our almost equal membership, we have gladly become the information center for most issues and events R-Gruppe related as well.

In short lads, we have become the General, Technical, and Classified information STANDARD for Early 911's

Yeah, yeah, I know your sayin there's that old jerk Chuck grindin on us again...

But really guys, this whole deal runs on the memberships and boutique sales... that's it... that's all...

The board spends their time every month to keep this thing afloat... we need your help and support...

Please... If you contribute to this message board... and God knows we have some of the most knowledgeable people in Porschemania contributing... Please fill out an application and please JOIN THE CLUB...

Thanks and Cheers... 'More adventures to come'