Thread: Value of Mahle 2.7 RS Ps&Cs and 40 IDA 3C Webers?

Value of Mahle 2.7 RS Ps&Cs and 40 IDA 3C Webers?

I am getting ready to embark on major 73 911 project. I am working my budget and plan to sell the Mahle 2.7L RS spec Ps&Cs and 40 IDA 3C Webers that are coming off the car. These parts are from a quality engine build in 1988 and have only seen about 30K miles. Looking for a ballpark estimate of the values assuming everything is in good shape and within tolerances/specifications when removed. I have a rebuild kit that will go with the Webers. I will be applying the funds to the rest of the project, but don't know what to estimate in my budget plan at this point. Thanks in advance.

About $1500 for each.

Thank you. Sounds like decent numbers to use at this point.

Clarification: I am in the early stages of my project and just working my budget and schedule. I am not selling these parts right now and I do not expect to have the parts off the engine until the June/July time frame. The project is a hobby that I am doing in my spare time. I may list the parts with pictures once I have them off.