Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1st East Coast get together

joelrkaplan

your mountain rat

has just dawned on me I have seen you parked at Lime Rock at least once..next time I will leave a note to hopefully meet up.....

Re: your mountain rat

Originally posted by joelrkaplan
    has just dawned on me I have seen you parked at Lime Rock at least once..next time I will leave a note to hopefully meet up.....
    Definitely! We're usually down in B paddock...we generally have a bunch o' Eastern 911's around, quite modified from stock...but then so was the real ST on the far end. Good gang too, as hooligans go. This was earlier the same day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

joelrkaplan
    I was there that weekend........the Gulf car is driven by that HOTTIE if I remember correctly?! My stock T will look skinny but stately among that crew.....

joelrkaplan

driver

no offense intended , only a compliment given to that good looking driver !; I think her husband is a poster here.......! must be pc ya know.....

Posting Images

Jens

How do you get your images to look so good on the bulletin board? I'm using iPhoto on my Mac. When emailing or exporting images I have three choices of file size. "Medium" ends up too big to be accepted here and you can see what "small" ends up looking like at the top of this thread.

Rick

Unfortunately I didn't have my car there. It's a '69S, Bahama Yellow. I was really looking forward to this year's event. But I think my brother and I have pretty much talked each other into teaming up and entering the Targa Newfoundland (Touring Class) this fall. http://www.targanewfoundland.com/. Know of any other Registry members going?

A.T.

Thanks for the pics A.T. It's nice to realize that not ALL early 911 events happen in Southern California...but only the "way cool" ones...
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

A.T.

I haven't used a Mac in a number o' years so I don't know what they come bundled with. I use Image Expert for basic stuff (it opens quicker) and PhotoShop for fancy stuff. You need to find something that will allow you to change the image size as well as resolution. There must be a lot of freeware or shareware out there for the Mac. Try tucows.com or c/net or another download site for image editing programs.

http://www.tucows.com/
    http://www.download.com/
    http://www.shareware.com/

I have a question: How do some folks upload more than one image in the same post??!

RGruppe #183

Originally posted by Jens
    I have a question: How do some folks upload more than one image in the same post??!
    Jens-
    On this board only one post at a time can be "attached" to a message (unlike PP forums where multiple attachments are allowed). To include more than one photo per post, they must be hosted elsewhere (on another WWW server) and linked via the [img] vB code.

HTH,
    TT
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

So Tom is that how Jack did it on this thread;
    http://d240157.u39.zeonhost.com/foru...&threadid=2709

Anyhow, here's another version of the ARs from over on Pelikan's classifieds. They fit the 911 with big fender flares. They would look ok with the centers in satin black. I'm trying to picture them on an RSR (?).

RGruppe #183

8 1/2 & 10 x 15s...I like 'em!

RGruppe #183