Thread: 72 carpet & seat inserts

72 carpet & seat inserts

Hi, I'm restoring a 72 911S. What would be the correct carpet for that? Mine is tan and I'd like to go with the same color. I've talked to Original Fit + Pelican and they have both the domestic type carpert and the german.
    As the domestic is much cheaper I'd like to go with this. What do you all think? Any opinions on this?
    Also they have square weave german carpet which I have seen and really like. Was this available on a 72 (mine is a Italian delivery car)?
    Last question. Where can I get the cloth material for the seat inserts on thie car?
    Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Go with the german carpet despite the cost, i think you will be happier.
    My friend with a 73S used the domestic and it isnt has lush as the original.
    No answer for the seat inserts.

Similar Threads

1. Seat Inserts 1969T
    By AJH in forum General Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2014, 09:14 AM
  2. Wanted: Seat inserts for headrests
    By gary basil in forum For Sale/Wanted: Other Porsche Cars and Parts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-03-2012, 05:12 PM
  3. Help! 1973 Recaro sport seat inserts
    By denson in forum Technical Info