Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RS Registry

RS Registry

Don (Rennman) suggested an RS registry in a conversation that started in a separate thred.

I know that there are several of us who have a fair amount of information already.

So who wants to contribute?

I have ready access to secretarial services and would be happy to help compile and distribute the output to contributors.

Opinions?
    Dick Moran

All,

I have spoken with the person who set up my personal site and we planned to meet next week to get going on this. My idea for the format would be a setup where any RS owner could contribute. A picture with description and any information that person wanted to offer on his/her RS could be easily entered on the site. It would be as easy as placing an ad the same way as on this and other forums. We could also have the ability to put the fake and bastard cars on as well. Cars for sale section ect.
    I am willing to set up the page and maintain it at my own expense. If others want to help out that is great too. Thanks.

Best,

Don

rs

Don,that's great.myself and max previous owner of one of my rs ,mlrs,were planning to have a rs event in the fall at limerock,more on that later

Thanks for the encouragement Frank. Lets talk soon about this year's East Coast events. Will help any way I can.

Best,

Don

Don and Dick,

Good idea. A website would be great Don and I would be very excited to help out in any way I can. I am amazed at all the information about these cars that resides on this Board. Seems like a very worthwhile and project.

Frank,

An East coast RS event would be great. I have never been to Limerock and that would be a great excuse to go there.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

RS

How many do we think are still alive!?!?!??!!
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

OOOOOOOOOOOH

Ohhhhh....Pleeze make it so....and take the R Gruppe with U.....
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Yes

Yes,
    Do it ! That's great, it will be a reference for RS, i hope it will have place for replica ...
    Ray
    1973 RS Réplique
    http://pages.globetrotter.net/rayfec/

Re: RS

Originally posted by 69Sman
    How many do we think are still alive!?!?!??!!
    My guess is that there are about 1,200 left. My hero Dick owns 1,000 and the rest of us own the other 200!!
    2015 McLaren 650S spider
    2001 Ferrari 550
    2010 Ariel Atom 3
    1979 Ferrari 308gtb

Paid-up Registry Member & proud of it!!

Well to be exact 1127 are still left...ouppps make that 1128 another one just got faked...
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism