Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cris's Latest copy of the News is here!

thank you fellas

thanks to all for the nice compliment on the newsletter. It was supposed to be a 60 pager but had to cut it back to 40 pages for reasons beyond my control.

Randy,

your issue is going out in the mail tomorrow. Also please check your e-mail.

Cris Huergas

friendly reminder for all

to those who rec'd renewal notices, please do not ignore it.
    no other renewal notices or reminders will be sent.

if you didn't get a newsletter or don't receive one in the future, its probably because you haven't paid your dues.

its your call fellas,

Cris

So, where is mine??

Chris:

I AM registered, but still haven't seen my copy. Maybe the midwest is on the slow side of the snail mail. If for some reason my name is missing from your mailing list, please let me know.

You've got my registration moolah, but apparently I registered too late to get on the CD. Am I on your listing someplace??

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC

i don't have your registration moolah

Larry,

not sure where you sent it but I don't have you down as an R Gruppe member. You may be mistaking the R Gruppe News as the S Registry newsletter but its not. Its separate and not affiliated with the S Registry. Many members however belongs to both clubs. My roster shows 4 members in IL, none of them named Larry.

You may have signed up for the S Registry thinking you were also signing up for R Gruppe. This wouldn't be the first time someone assumed this.

not so,

Cris

Oops, my bad!

Cris:

My mistake. When I saw the note about a newsletter, I just assumed that it was the S Registry newsletter, not the RGruppe one.

No, I am not a member of RGruppe, so I don't get the newsletter.

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC

you know...

I am not an R Gruppe member...I hope to build a car that is R Gruppe worthy one day...but I (and I bet other non-members) would be quite happy to pay (or subscribe) for the Gruppe newsletter.

I understand fully if proprietary materials may not be shared with non members. But, I bet you could raise some club capital by "going public" with the newsletter.

Just a thought...I just want to see the cars. After all, it's all about sharing the love of the cars.

Shawn.
    67 coupe roller
    99 M96 2.5 litre
    early911s reg 447
    R Gruppe 399

Best quality time I've spent in my house "library" in a long time.

Good on you, Chris!

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Got mine today and love it!!!!! Thanks Cris....packaging was a little big though
    I liked the pages showing all the different seats. I would love to step up to some new seats someday!!
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

Cris - excellent job as usual. A HUGE undertaking. And as for the jacket: sew it and they will come.