Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cocomat pictures?

Cocomat pictures?

Does anyone have some pictures of original cocmats that would match beige interiored/carpeted car?
    I've seen what cocomat calls "Jaspe" pattern in one of my 1971 Dealer Accessories Catalogue, but just wanted to see other options. (I can scan the pic if anyone would like to see).

Thanks
    Martin

Early 911S Registry # 237 NeunElf's Avatar
    http://www.cocomats.com/ has smallish pictures of all their patterns.

Thanks... I was hoping for someone who actually has original cocomats that came with their car and beige interior to post a pic of their combo.
    Are they this rare?

Cheers

I'm running a beige interior, but black mats, won as a PCA meeting door prize back in the 70's. Currently, I'm working on the new coco mat firm to see if they can make the old style "over the hump and around the shift lever...I just snail mailed them a photocopy from an old 1971 Panorama ad. Hardly beige, but here's a pic of Schmidt's interior...with the old style mats.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Martin,

I don't have pictures that I can post until this evening, but about a year ago I sent Cocomats the full, original set from my '67S (which would fall apart in your hands) with the over the tunnel piece, the exact cut-out around the pedals without the rubber insert, the rear footwells, and the transmission plate cover. It's quite an elaborate set, but was very reasonably priced. They made an exact copy of the original in new material which turned out great.

Send me a pm and I'll make a paper pattern of mine for you to ship to cocomats.

cheers,
    --gary
    Gary

Gary, can you describe how the "over the tunnel" piece works? Is it part of the passenger side piece? Just slips under the driver's side mat? Thanks, Paul
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

On mine (original type, same as Schmidts), the tunnel is attached to the passenger side by two pieces of vinyl, then there is two snaps to attach to the drivers side.

Arggghhhh....

Let's try this again.....

http://www.pelicanparts.com/swapmeet...ML/Page-85.htm

I couldn't save the image for some darn reason.

Eric

coco

In that photo of my car I dont have the tunnel piece in place. A rear tunnel piece came in the original coco mat 6 section set.

Schmidt

Thanks to all for the info...Eric & Jeff? You guys have seen my car, and know it's colors better than I...you see, I'm partially colorblind. I bounce around between:
    1. Black and natural (tan) dot
    2. Jaspe
    3. Tan Herringbone

Opinions?