Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ultra low mile Red RS ? ...

Originally posted by fryardds
    And Tom when that Lightweight from the UK hits the shores here and lands at G&W we expect many good photos posted here. Please.

I'm not under the impression it was coming from the UK but I've been wrong before. I do know that it's a real deal all original car with paperwork out the wazoo.
    Pictures vill be coming shortly as the item in question has landed here.
    I would like to drive it or at least get my shorts soiled from a ride with Herr Scrogham! I heartily suggest that if you visit him ask for a ride in something. You might not ask next time.

Tom

PS: Anbody looking for a nice 356 SC original paint car? Red/black leather. Pretty thing, indeed.

PSS: Don, the GT3 does it all, does it not? What a package and no driver assists! You screw up and it's up to you to unscrew yourself! Best to you.
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Tom,

I probably made the wrong asumption. I thought you were talking about this Lightweight RS that was at Autofarm not long ago.
    Lightweight RS #1213

Hey you just won a nice 914/RS wheel on eBay and I was the bidder you beat you dirty..... Just kidding. If you want to sell it let me know. Thanks.
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

Tom, a little OT, but since you mentioned Scrogham, what's the deal with the R replica advertised on the G&W website? There's no active link from the "for sale" page. Do you know anything about it?

Thanks.
    Jack
    1972 911S- viper green
    1970 914/6- tangerine
    1967 Ferrari 330GTC- oro chiaro

Originally posted by fryardds
    Tom,

I probably made the wrong asumption. I thought you were talking about this Lightweight RS that was at Autofarm not long ago.
    Lightweight RS #1213

Hey you just won a nice 914/RS wheel on eBay and I was the bidder you beat you dirty..... Just kidding. If you want to sell it let me know. Thanks.
    Oops! I had no idea. I almost stepped on Rick Cabells' toes a couple of weeks ago. Sorry. I'll let you know as I now have a few more steering wheels than I have cars for!

Don't think this one is out of the UK. I'll tell more tomorrow.

Best to you,

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Originally posted by bulldog
    Tom, a little OT, but since you mentioned Scrogham, what's the deal with the R replica advertised on the G&W website? There's no active link from the "for sale" page. Do you know anything about it?

Thanks.
    Jack
    It's going to be like no other "R" replica as I understand it. It has a binnacle (guage cluster) out of a late model "GT" race car with the digital stuff and all. I've seen some pictures of it but right now they have not released any further information as Cole is in the middle of moving to the Charlottesville area. I'll post pics when I can get to the car.

Best,

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

Weldon sent me some pictures of the 911R. Look here

Nick Moss - Early 911S #476 - RGruppe #318 - early911.co.uk

WOW !!!!!!!!!

Beautiful detail work....
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Unregistered

Tom Sithot ...

Every time I look at this site, I am amazed that Tom keeps posting continuous snide remarks about where reliable mechanics and cars are found. Obviously the Canadian RS is highly suspect...but what does that have to do with LA? come on.

Kinda odd that an "unregistered" guest with no name, and no address is out flaming one of our "own".

So........if you've been on this board for some time, and reading all of Tom's posts from the last couple of years, you'll see he's a good guy, he just likes to malign LA cause he'd love to live there!

And by the way isn't LA short for Louisiana???? (isn't that where New Orleans is......duh......)

Now.....just who the hell are "you"??

Eric Linden

Originally posted by nick-moss
    Weldon sent me some pictures of the 911R. Look here

Thanks, Nick. Now everyone can enjoy. Good luck!

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111