Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rgruppe deadline....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rgruppe deadline....

I've just had a lengthy discussion with Cris Huergas about registrations for this years event. He is very concerned that he has received ONLY 46 reservations as of today. I will say that if this number does NOT increase dramatically in the next few days that there will be NO Rgruppe meeting April 29-May1.

I don't mean to alarm those who have already sent their reservations, but those of you whom have not, better make some quick work of making reservations and sending in the much needed $$ to support this effort. Cris has put his neck "out on the line" and is not going to carry this burden by himself.

Also, those that do not register will not be permitted to show or particpate in any of the weekend events. There have been in the past some who "just show-up" and want to partake in the weekend events. This will not be permitted this year.

We all have work and family responsibilities. It is repectful to those ( Cris Huergas) who is putting the effort into this event to RSVP. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REGISTER... THANK YOU

RGRUPPE

Right on Curtis! I for one have been looking forward to this weekend since LAST YEAR! I couldn't WAIT to send in my registration.

A million thanks to Cris - it takes A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT of time and HARD WORK to organize this kind of event....It's OUR club, let's support its growth!

I know that I certainly donn't want to get a cancelled check in the mail, 'EVENT CANCELLED FOR LACK OF INTEREST...' No way.

REGISTER TODAY!!!!!! You KNOW you wanna go....!
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Unfortunately I will be unable to attend this year's event due to career opportunities that hinge on my remaining in LA during that weekend.

No doubt I will sincerely miss the chance to consume excessive quantities of alcohol and engage in lengthy bench-racing sessions with my fellow R Gruppers; but seeing as how I'm trying to get my life started, I feel that career moves are more important at this point in my life than 12 oz. curls.
    -Marco
    SReg. #778 OGrp: #8 RGrp: #---
    TLG Auto: Website
    Searching for engine #907495 and gearbox 902/1 #229687

Sorry.
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

C'mon guyz......If you've been meaning to go...now's the time to send in your $$$....don't jepardize the whole deal......

Ya gotta be there to see Gloria's "own" early 911 !!!!!!!
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

Pulling the plug

I hate to this fellas, I know a lot of you were looking forward to this year 5th anniversary of this club. A lot is in store for everyone but let's not kid ourself, I will the "pull the plug" on this one if I don't get your commitment.

Last year, there was a number of "free loaders" that got in and I didn't make any fuzz about it. I know who they are, and they should know too. I don't like to do this, but I'm not going to let any "freeloaders" reap the benefit of being a "participant" at the expense of those paying members. Its not fair to those who pay and it certainly not fair to me.

its your call fellas. Its not too late for me to call this off.
    Don't kid yourself, because I'm not.

Cris Huergas
    Gruppemeister

Show of support.

Hey guys, instead of all the 'no shows' posting, how about a show of confidence?

Post if you ARE coming.

I'm in. Drivin' up on Thursday with Da Boyz.

Who else? And where from? Post your location so others nearby can join the caravan...

Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Re: Show of support.

I will be there along with at least half a dozen PacWest NW members. I will be sending my dollars to Cris today. It's possible that not everyone has received their registration forms, because I never received one and had to ask Earl Green to forward one to me the other day. This could be part of the problem.

If you have not received your registration form, Cris or any Chaptermeister can send you one. You can email me at a911s@hotmail.com

The venue this year is better than it ever has been. Along with this upgrade in facilities comes increased costs, and Cris is the one that is making the huge commitment necessary to reserve rooms, banquet halls, catering, etc., etc. Please show your support and send in your registration form with your check as soon as possible. Thank you!!
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Re: Show of support.

Originally posted by 69Sman
    Hey guys, instead of all the 'no shows' posting, how about a show of confidence?

Post if you ARE coming.
    I already did.... and my $$$ was sent a week ago
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

My registration is in the mail today...

Will be comin up on Thurs...

Will be comin back from Rennsport on Mon. 26th ... busy, busy

BTW - As much as I loved drivin Stephen Child's '68 T/R last year - This year will have my own rebuilt old blue car to rise hell ...

Thanks to Cris for all the commitment and work...

See ya'll next month

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter