I've just had a lengthy discussion with Cris Huergas about registrations for this years event. He is very concerned that he has received ONLY 46 reservations as of today. I will say that if this number does NOT increase dramatically in the next few days that there will be NO Rgruppe meeting April 29-May1.

I don't mean to alarm those who have already sent their reservations, but those of you whom have not, better make some quick work of making reservations and sending in the much needed $$ to support this effort. Cris has put his neck "out on the line" and is not going to carry this burden by himself.

Also, those that do not register will not be permitted to show or particpate in any of the weekend events. There have been in the past some who "just show-up" and want to partake in the weekend events. This will not be permitted this year.

We all have work and family responsibilities. It is repectful to those ( Cris Huergas) who is putting the effort into this event to RSVP. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO REGISTER... THANK YOU