Thread: PCNA Distribution Center Tour

PCNA Distribution Center Tour

I copied this from the Topica Website.
    Who is planning on going? I missed the first one. I read it was pretty good. I will be leaving from downtown LA, Saturday morning. Any Westsiders want to caravan? We can meet at my Fire Station at First St. X Figueroa, 0630hrs., take the 10 East to the 15. 0730 hrs, breakfast at the Denny's at Ontario Mills, same as the HSR meeting spot. Times and places can be changed.

2004 PCNA Tour is on April 10th

Terry Wells, PCNA, has announced that April 10, 2004, is when he would like to host the next PCNA Parts Distribution Center Tour & Swap Meet.

For those who attended 2 years ago, you'll remember this was a great day with over 400 members representing every region in Zone 8 participating.

For those who are new to this event, I'm sure you will find it to be an outstanding activity - talk with someone who was there and I'm sure they'll tell you that this was a great experience.

Technical Training and Porsche Parts
    Special Porsche Parking
    Porsche Dealer Swap Meet
    Porsche Boutique
    20% off all Porsche Parts sold by noon
    Door Prizes
    VIP Tours
    April 10th, 9 AM -- Noon

Porsche Parts Distribution Center
    4652 E Brickell Street, Ontario, CA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Gburner
    Hi Ray,
    If I can keep the day open I'll be there.
    Mike

I need a ride

Help,

Anyone have an open right seat for the PCNA tour? My tansmission is still apart and probably won't be done by this weekend. Please give me a call.

All the best!

Roger
    R Gruppe #27

Lars, I left you a message on your work number.

You can meet me at Fire Station 3. The address is 108 N. Fremont Ave. 90012 (Mapquest) I would like to leave here approx. 0630-0645. We can caravan out to Ontario. Breakfast at Denny's?? We should arrive early at the Distribution Center.

Anyone else, reply here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

Gburner
    Ray, too many things to do, getting ready for a race in Vegas.
    Can't make it it this time,
    have fun,
    Mike

PCNA Ontario Tour..

Ray..Just got your msg..I plan to be at the station a little after 06.00Hrs,tomorrow morning...I'll call the cell#(?) you left at my office if I'm "behind"...Txs / Lars...