Thread: So Cal R Gruppe Caravan to Monterey

Talking So Cal R Gruppe Caravan to Monterey

Ok guys,

Time for the annual So Cal R Gruppe Thursday caravan to Monterey. Please email me so I can get an accurate headcount and work out the logistics.

rgrago@cox.net

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sam

Self anointed Head of the SSSP
    ( Super secret seat police )
    our motto is : if you've got a bug up your ass, we put it there

67S polo red 307958S (gone but not forgotten )
    87 factory turbolook Lagoon green metallic ( G50 O'yeah )

Friday caravan too....

Roger...

Team Riz will be driving up Friday a.m.

due to work & kids, ya know.....

I'll post a separate thread for the Friday caravan...
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

Cool I am in...

Thanks to Ray's Early 911 Budget I will be in with you guys!!
    I am just back from a couple of quick sunset laps on the historic SOLITUDE racetrack outside of Stuttgart (the location of Dan Gurneys 1962 Porsche F1 victory) with my car!!

Quite some bikers out there! Not 300000 this time, maybe if Dan would return, ha...?
    Got some 'early 911 thumbs up' reactions...
    NICE.

Thorsten Klein,
    RGruppe #276, Weissach, Germany

1973 Porsche 911 T/R (R ennsemmel) -
    LICENSED IN GERMANY (!!) WITH 106dB
    LEISTRITZ FACTORY SPORT MUFFLER!!!
    THERE GOES THE NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!

2014 991 Carrera (bad weather P car )
    1997 RenaultSport Spider (the 'last' Alpine)

"Das letzte Fahrzeug auf Erden - wird ein Sportwagen sein..." (F.Porsche)

Back to the top...
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

PUN INTENDED

U BOYZ sound like a bunch of kids who can't wait to open their presents on Crismas day!
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Bored teddy...

Is life in the desert getting to you teddy ?? seems you are a bit agitated at the Rgruppe again. Is there anything I can do to get you to come to some kind of detante with "us". Just take us at "face value" and not as a group of dissenting Porsche malcontents. (we're not). I am not suggesting you need to befriend ANY of us, (too late for that), but a least give us the thumbs up for walking that EDGE and not conforming with the rest of the masses.

Hear from you soon...

CA

The Plan

Number 42 it is truly good to hear from you...I for one have missed your presence. To tell you the truth some of my comments have bin designed to catch your attention. I have a strange attachment to U and Racie as being old timers on this Board.

While I like my cars to be basically in stock configuration, I have no real grudge against ANYONE who has an interest in the early cars. We have common ground with this interest. As such I consider the early car fraternity to be akin to a family. In every family there are squables and differences of opinion. ( Now U know why Mother and Daddy hate me so much...) But the basic bond remains.

As U all know I am probably the most "anti social", "Psychopathic" person on these Boards. Yet even I don't consider myself to be an "Outlaw." I don't see the R Gruppe as being a group of malcontents at all. I see the Gruppe to be a bunch of Middle Aged men who are basically conformists. Most of the Gruppe is successful at what they do and have a common interest in the early 911's. There are a lot of worse things U could be doing with your time.
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Thumbs up Thusday Caravan

Hello all,

Just finalizing details for the Annual R Gruppe Thursday Caravan to Monterey. As I am going to have to get my engine and transmission back in the car (broken ring and pinion) and I am leaving for Rennsport this Thursday and will be back only two days before leaving for Monterey. I have a lot to do in a very short time. Please email me before this Wednesday evening if you are planning to go with us on Thursday. I need to work out the best rendezvous locations and timing for the caravan. No need to contact me if you are not going with us on Thusday morning.
    Thanks for your help in advance. More details to follow.

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Bump

Bump bump..... Enquiring minds need to know.....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....