Thread: Rennsport reunion II

Rennsport reunion II

ALL WELCOME!!

REMEMBER THE DAYTONA ALE HOUSE PARTY ON FRI 4/23 5 PM TIL WHEN EVER.LET'S PUT FACES BEHIND THOSE NAMES

THE DAYTONA ALE HOUSE IS JUST OUTSIDE THE TRACK

How are we going to identify each other Frank? I will be driving my 70S on magnesium Americans....what will you be arriving in? Are we getting a reservation? I imagine that place will be hopping with Porsche people.
    See everyone soon,
    Dave C
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

i'LL BE THE GUY WITH THE BIG SMILE,WITH my JUST DELIVERED YELLOW CARRERA rs#254

Frank,
    If I buy your beers, can I be your designated driver?
    Renn-Spot - Cars & parts For Sale - http://renn-spot.blogspot.com/
    1970 911"S" - Black (originally silver)
    1974 911"S" - Silver
    1973 911"T" - Bahia Red - Now Sold
    10 sec 67 VW
    Early "S" Registry #439

if i get it sorted out;maybe you can take it for a drive; i havn't got the paper work on the car to get it registered, i 'm wait on max L(ml911rs). to get them to me;car is at gunnar porsche in w.palm beach,kevin jeanette's guys will be bring it up to rennsport.if i get the paper work this week i will get it registered,otherwise it says in the paddock

Jared Rundell - Registered User JCR's Avatar
    I look forward to seeing you all there and tipping back a few ALES!

BTW, I'm staying near West Palm Beach. I'd be willing to drive the RS up to Daytona instead of my parent's DeVille. REALLY, it would be NO PROBLEM! I'll keep the revs under 7500. Hell, I won't even charge you - in fact, I'll PAY YOU.
    Jared
    '73 911S #0793
    '69 912_ #0602
    Early S #0454
    RGruppe #0391

Well the cars are done, ready to go. The transporter will be here tomarrow to pick them up. I have decided to go a day early. So I wll be driving down Tues-Wed. Is anyone else going to be on 95 those days? I wanted to get to the track for Thursday as there seems to be some things happening and to unload the cars. See you all then.

Best,

Don

P.S. Frank, I want to give you a ride in my Green 3.0 RS. You thought your old RSR body RS was fast..........