Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Gruppe Shot

admin_old

The Gruppe Shot

Here's a group shot. Sorry bout the quality. Shooting through dirty window glass isn't ideal.

Bigger pic here
    http://members.rennlist.com/911pcars/RGruppe04.htm
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nice shot.

Thanks Sherwood.
    Bert Jayasekera
    1970 911T - Tangerine Orange
    Early 911S Registry #494
    R Gruppe #167

wow!

Now I know where all the great early P-cars are kept. Congratulations.

Max
    1972 Targa w2.7RS

Thumbs up

Thank You Sherwood.....!!!!
    Johnny Riz
    73E euro 3.2 w. a few goodies
    Rgrp 152
    S Reg 335

Ohh pleze stop...your making me all teary eyed...next thing you know we'll all be having a good cry....about just how wonderfull it all was....
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

admin_old
    Tabs,
    You might appreciate this one:

http://members.rennlist.com/911pcars/RGruppe04-3.htm

Who's the lucky guy that everyone is pointing at (and why are they pointing)?

It's me, and there's no way to explain it, other than that it's become a tradition.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Did we really need to see the picture again? I wonder how many mirrors Jackie O has in his house? I do know he has a nice oriental rug in there.

I have always like the look of Oriental rugs on wooden floors. If I cna ever get myself situated again I will pull almost all the wall to wall stuf up and put down wood, Travertine and tile floooring. I will then Orientalize the carpeting. That along with a couple of nice curio cabinets to put in Modern art glass, Arts/Crafts and Modern Sterling Silver, and A/C Pottery. along with some nice Impressionist and Modern oil and w/c's on the walls...
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism