The trip started near Seattle and bombed down I-5 to Salem Oregon, where I took a right turn to Newport on the coast. I followed the coast line into CA and followed the Redwood Highway (101) down to Medicino and took a left for Sacramento. After visiting relatives, it was off to Santa Cruz via Stockton, 680, 280, Hwy 17. I drove Hwy 1 to Monterey after staying with my parents in SC. The drive home was 280 N thru San Fran, and then followed 101 North to Cresent City, CA and took a right for Grants Pass, OR on a fun twisty 2-laner. From GP, it was a straight shot up I-5 to Seattle. 2 days down and 2 back up all on the new 2.7, which ran beautifully, except when I parked it in front of its garage and the throttle linkage from under the car litterally came apart. Go figure. The P-car gods must have had a good chuckle. Here are some pictures of the journey, Monterey, Laguna Seca, and back up. Side note: The CHP and their radar are absolutely vicious. No tickets, but on my drive I was pinged over 20 times. My favorite was following a CHP for 15 miles on 101 and listening to him switch it on (courtesy of my V1) just as there was on coming traffic. Very sneakey.