Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esses

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar

Esses

Just got my first issue - Thank you Chuck and the rest of the gang there - that is much more than I was ess-pecting.
    GREAT STUFF !
    The biggest little mag around.

Hey John,

Not sure which issue you received but the newest issue of the ESSES should be out of the printers by next week ... with a lot of 'care and feeding' from our own John Dilger.

Glad you like it... and welcome aboard...

Many more adventures to come...

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

The True Faith

We as good loyal 911S Porsche owners must forever be diligent in our awarness of plots to undermine the purity of our essence. We must never waiver in our determination to keep our essence pure. The hardcore R Gruppe member will stop at nothing to subvert our essence, to infect us with the desire to modify our Porsches. The goal of the R Gruppe is to see that all early 911S's are modified so that they will dominate. The R Gruppe member is a wilely foe, that will stop at nothing to subvert our essence. He will come with a smile and handshake offering you the sensation of speed and increased handling to tempt the purity of your essence. Be strong and resist this corrupting influence for it is corrosive to the purity of our essence. Many members have had their resolve weakened by this subversive attack upon our valuable purity of essence. Falling victim to to the subtrefuge of the R Gruppe, and Gawd help us joining the ranks of the R Gruppe conspiracy. It is truly a sad day when another proud true member loses the purity of his essence. However let their weakness serve as a warning to be forever vigilant in keeping your essence pure.

Now let us bow our heads and say a Thanks to Gawd and Ferry Porsche for providing us with cars of such magnificient essence. To help give us the strength to maintain our Porsches as shrines to the purity of essence. Amen...
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

"This person (tubs52) is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]"

Did Tubs fart?!

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Re: Esses

Originally posted by John Fusco
    Just got my first issue - Thank you Chuck and the rest of the gang there - that is much more than I was ess-pecting.
    GREAT STUFF !
    The biggest little mag around.
    John? Gimme a volume and issue number here. I'm now sitting her paranoid that I may have missed out on an issue!
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

pwd 72s ;

vol.14 no.1 - Winter

I sent in my dues about 2 weeks ago so it may be old to you.

You mean there 's ANOTHER one coming my way soon !

John and all,

Vol.14, No.2 - Spring ... should be at our doors within a couple of weeks....

Articles and pics on Rennsport at Daytona, R-Gruppe at Monterey.... and much much more...

Stay tuned lads... this should be a very cool issue...

And for those that are not members yet ... PUT IN YOUR MEMBERSHIPS RIGHT NOW!!! ... so you don't miss out.

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

We're really looking forward to it Chuck. Sounds like you've been vewy busy! Thanks.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Thumbs up

We'll have to give credit to our Activities & Event Advisor John Dilger for all his work on the ESSES... John is helping organize and edit with our new printer...
    Plus try'n to run a pretty complete vintage race session in his beautiful black 2.2-S...

When the new issue comes out 'He-be-da-man'

BTW- John is putting together a great day at the California Speedway for us on June 19th ... please check our events page

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Anyone have any pics of some of the merchandise at the boutique? The caps or the T shirts or sweatshirts ?
    I look foreward to that next issue.
    Thanks