This is my first time using this forum. I own a 69 911T that has rs front and rear bumpers, ducktail, steel RS flares, and 15X7 and 8 polished fuchs. The interior has new lightwieght black carpet, new Corbeau seats, a new Momo wheel, new RS door panels, new headliner, and a perfect dash without the speaker hole. It also has a new W/S and glass seals, and has RS hood straps. There is a small amount of rust in the front floorpan, easily repaired.
I bought as a shell for 4000.00 and have another 7 or so in misc. (paint, getting it running, etc.). It has the original 2.0 right now, which runs strong, but smokes and fouls plugs. It has an S distributor and Webbers. The paint is BMW Titan silver, and is decent quality. It has a black hood since when I painted it I had a carbon hood which looked like crap. Sold that for $400 and bought a black steel hood for $150. I am debating whether I should try and trade to an SC or carrera or finish it with a bigger motor and suspension. What are cars like this going for in CA? I'm in NM.
Zach