Thread: Dana Point Concours

Dana Point Concours

As was discussed in the HB Concours thread, the Porsche 356 Club will be having a Porsche ONLY Concours in Dana Point on Sunday June 13th. I wonder if a members black Speedster will be there?
    Here is some info I recieved from Jeff Trask of the 912 Registry.

The 356 Club is offering some good old informal vintage Porsche fun. It will be very casual. It is a first this year and we hope it will be fun & informative. We are inviting all who arrive early from out of town and locals to join us Saturday, June 12th for a driving tour organized by Todd Rudaitus followed by a car prep and detail session at the Marriott Laguna Cliffs Hotel. This is also the start & finish of the driving tour. The schedule is as follows:

Driving "Tour d' Elegance" 1:30 - 3:30

Car prep & detail session 4:00 - 8:00

Informal gathering @ Hotel bar 9:00

The car prep & detail session is ongoing and may start early for those not wanting to go on the drive. Stop by the hotel parking structure when you can to check it out. We have a paintless dent removal guy scheduled to be on site & he's the best in the area. Other experts on detailing will be there to give out little secrets and techniques on car prep & care of paint, etc. All are welcome and again, this is informal. Fit in your arrival, lunch & dinner wherever. We hope this adds to your enjoyment of the weekend.

Sincerely,

P e t e M c N u l t y
    Chairman
    Dana Point Concours D' Elegance

Cell: (949) 400 - 9319
    Tel: (949) 487 - 2492
    Fax: (949) 487 - 2493

Porsche 356 Club

Everyone should plan on going to this also
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI

What time are you guys going? How many are going?
    "YELLORS"
    Early 911S member #459
    Rgruppe member#355
    Vierte Tur Klub Member

Late Breaking News

My outlaw speedster is (almost) complete and will be there tomorrow. Just look for the car that looks like an earlier cousin of my black '73 R Gruppe T.
    Dick Moran

Dick, I had a feeling you would be there. I cannot wait to see the car. I did see the photos on John Willhoit's website. It has to be ANOTHER great car you own.

I will be there about 7 ish to park on the lawn. It will be easy to find you, just look for the crowds.

Who else can make it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ray Crawford
    Early S Registry #271
    R Gruppe #255
    '70 911 S Coupe 2.9 w/MFI Twin Plug "Flairs n Chairs"
    '72 911 S Targa 2.4 w/MFI