Hey Guys,

Just had our Registry meeting last Sat. and John Dilger informed us that so far we have a very low e-mail response to our up coming event at the CA Speedway on Sat. June 19th. … I’m not sure what’s-up or why the low responce so far but John has REALLY knocked himself out on this event.

It’s all on the events page on the web site … but just to bring it up here on the board:

This is a Registry breakfast followed by a short drive to the track to a special designated parking area in the paddock… Then a drivers meeting in the drivers lounge. At lunch will be on the track, following a pace car (driven by Porsche racer Topper Chasse') for 3 laps by OURSELVES, then with the rest of the lunch lap group for about 40 minutes.

... Those who did this last year are still talking about it…. RIGHT ROGER ?...

Trust me; this will be MUCH better then noon laps at the Festival of Speed were...

This is for us guys…

Listen, ... how these local events go are motivational to the rest of the early 911 people around the country and around the world…

This is a HSR-West track event and there will be a whole weekend of vintage racing including the 2.0 liter Porsche Challenge.

So, PLEASE check out the events page … and if it’s something you would like to do, or even watch (and who wouldn’t) please e-mail John Dilger ASAP and lets get some cars out there.

Think I might put my DOT’s on for this one…

Cheers, and hope to see ya out there