Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many cars!

Too many cars!

I am now officially on the market for a "car stacker". I suspect that a number of you already own such a monster. I would appreciate any recommendations that you might have. Thanks in advance for any input!
    Howard Lazarus
    Early S Registry #357
    RGruppe #181
    1971 911S Conda Green, Factory Airport Gears
    1972 Corsican Rose Love Fest

Is this what you're looking for? Love mine, but you need at least 9.5' ceiling. Consider door openers, lights and open garage door as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Howard, until you find & buy that dream house? If you don't mind "outdoors parking", covering the car or cars any way you wish, they'd be safe here...for no charge. PM me if you're interested. FWIW, there is a place near me for sale. A 4,000 sq. ft. McMansion. A mere 3/4 million $, on 74 acres, with a TON of sheltered car parking space. Built by a California developer who WAY overbuilt (price wise) for the community. From here to Portland would be a hell of a daily commute, tho. 200 miles or so, each day.
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Defender of the Normal John Fusco's Avatar
    Porsche Rescue;
    Thats just outrageous !
    Whats that SWB on top ?

It is a very oringinal '66. Just got it about a month ago. Trying to get it cleaned up to drive to the Portland Historic Races next weekend. Aubergine '72 T below has been sold and shipped off the CA.

Conda Green S

Howard, of course, you could always sell (me) that gorgeous Conda Green "S"....
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

lifts

Look up" Eagle Car Lifts" on google.I have their brouchure and they have one you can get for $3600 installed here in Tucson.
    Member:S Registry #864

Quote Originally Posted by 69Sman
    Howard, of course, you could always sell (me) that gorgeous Conda Green "S"....

Stacy,

How dare you try to weasel your way ahead of me on that conda green gem! Unless of course, you're trying to protect me from having too many green cars by purchasing this one and selling me your '72S. Now that's a plan that I will fully support!!!!
    2015 McLaren 650S spider
    2001 Ferrari 550
    2010 Ariel Atom 3
    1979 Ferrari 308gtb

Paid-up Registry Member & proud of it!!

I've got a better suggestion

Doc,

I think you ought to store the Slate Gray in my garage here in Alameda. This way when you come down to visit the in-laws in Monterey, you just fly to Oakland Airport, jump on the cab for the 10 minute ride to my house and you're on your way to Monterey.

Also be glad to fly up and pick it for you to drive it back down here. Just trying to make sure I log my share of mileage in that sports seat. After all, I've got about 1800 miles of seat time in that car since you and I picked it up in Portland back in late 2001.

almost three years ago.... damm, its been that long.

cheers,

Cris

The 2.2S, a very special beast!

There are very few cars that I would consider giving up my wonderful example of this early 911. Stacy, the right 1965 SC Cab would be one of them!
    Howard Lazarus
    Early S Registry #357
    RGruppe #181
    1971 911S Conda Green, Factory Airport Gears
    1972 Corsican Rose Love Fest