Thread: You're invited to a Hawaiian BBQ!

You're invited to a Hawaiian BBQ!

You're invited!

Early 911S Registry and R Gruppe member Tom Woodford has invited fellow members to a Hawaiian Style Barbeque at his home in Rainbow just south of Temecula.
    The R Gruppe will be hosting a cruise to the party, leaving South Orange County mid Saturday afternoon details to follow soon. Please join us for the drive down. As our host Tom put it "The more sport mufflers the merrier!"
    Occasion: Hawaiian Style Barbeque
    When: Saturday 24 July 04
    Where: The Woodford's
    6490 Rainbow Heights Road
    Rainbow, Ca.92028
    Telephone: 760 731-7535
    Directions to the Woodford's house:
    Rainbow is located South of Temecula and East of Fallbrook near the Border Check Point on Hwy. 15.
    South of Temecula exit Rainbow Valley Blvd. go east to Rainbow Valley Blvd. and turn right, continue 2 miles to just past the Rainbow Real-estate office (old red gas station building), left on 8th Street, go 100 yards, right on Rice Canyon, go 100 yards, left on Rainbow Heights Road, continue 2 miles to the top of the hill, bare left at Rainbow Crest but stay on Rainbow Heights Road continue for 1/4 mile, left turn at five points intersection into 6490 Rainbow Heights Road.
    Please R.S.V.P. so our hosts will know how much food and drink to have.
    Hawaiian shirts and Hula skirts optional. Please join us for this mid summer fun!

Thumbs up R Gruppe cruise to the BBQ

Hello all,

Tom Woodford called me up the other day and said he had great idea for a cruise and get together, a Hawaiian BBQ at his place! Tom taking care of the hard part so I'll take care of easy part. All are welcome to join us for the Gruppe drive down.
    When: Saturday 24 July 04 meeting 2:15 - 2:30PM leaving at 2:45 SHARP!!!
    Where: Denny's parking lot, Hwy. 74/Ortega Hwy East exit on Hwy. 5 in San Juan Capistrano. The same location as the R Gruppe Palm Springs runs have started.
    If you can't join us at the start in Capistrano we will be stopping to rendevous with those coming from points North and East. Hwy. 74 exit and Hwy. 15 in Lake Elsenore. Please contact me if you have any questions. Please pass this information on. Stay tuned for updates.

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sam

Self anointed Head of the SSSP
    ( Super secret seat police )
    our motto is : if you've got a bug up your ass, we put it there

67S polo red 307958S (gone but not forgotten )
    87 factory turbolook Lagoon green metallic ( G50 O'yeah )

Well I will never say anything bad about someones hospitality, it takes alot of work to put on a feed for the voracious appetities of the Gruppe.....it's a wonder that their cars can even move off the line with as much lard as they are packin ...let alone AFTER they have indulged in an afternoon of Bachanialian revelery.....Locust's have a better reputation then thte Gruppe when it comes time to feed....if they could only stick a pipe up their a$$es the Gruppe could solve any oil crisis with the gas that they let off....and thats not even mentioning what comes past their lips. In my estimation what comes past their lips is whats causing Global Warming...Have a nice time boyz, belly up to the table and chow down....
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Talking Damn....

this is the second GREAT event scheduled for THIS weekend that I WILL HAVE TO MISS......the other, is Robb Wolford's photo shoot...THAT is the bad news. The good news, is that Jennifer and I are crusin' up the Coast to Monterey/Carmel Valley in the maiden voyage of the GT3......
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sam

Self anointed Head of the SSSP
    ( Super secret seat police )
    our motto is : if you've got a bug up your ass, we put it there

67S polo red 307958S (gone but not forgotten )
    87 factory turbolook Lagoon green metallic ( G50 O'yeah )

Quote Originally Posted by rst73
    When: Saturday 24 July 04
    Dang- I would love to be there, but I am running an autox at Qualcomm that day. You guys have fun. I'm hoping to at least make the GAF in Sept.

TT
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

Bbq

I will be there after the photo shoot with Rob. I will have the new addition, the 73S Tangerine, with 26,000 miles, all original. It is quite a site to see. The BBQ should be fun!
    S Registry #265
    R Gruppe #224

R Gruppe Cruise to BBQ

Hi guys,

Please let me know if you are planning to join us on the cruise to Tom's BBQ this Saturday afternoon.
    I would like to get a head count and I need to know who will be meeting up with us at the mid way point Hwy 74 and Hwy 15 in Lake Elsenore.
    See the second thread on this post for the details. Hope to see you this Saturday!

All the best!

Roger
    R Gruppe #27