As the caretaker of the Early 911S Registry website and forum for the past 2-3 years, It's time to move on and concentrate more time on work and family. With a growing brood, it's been increasingly difficult to attend board meetings, take care of board-related business as well as keeping up with work and the daily routine.

It's been fun watching the club, website and forum grow and provide an open atmosphere where we can meet, drive, discuss and exchange ideas and information. The amount of Porsche parts in my garage has certainly grown since my tenure on the board. Many of these parts I can actually use so it's not so bad.

I'm turning the reins over to Mike Larson who automatically becomes a board of advisor for the Registry. He's local (So. Cal) and very qualified for the task. He's an honest to goodness web guy and programmer in real life as well as knowing what he's doing. The segue should be transparent but I'll be around to assist him with the daily details (if needed) until he's use to the routine. We've been planning this for a few weeks so most probably won't notice the changeover. Treat him well and he won't attach a virus onto your email.

I'll be around as a civilian though; lurking, responding and wondering like everyone else. I'll be at selected Registry and RGruppe events and rides as well. I'm looking at it as fewer bytes and more sunlight.

Best wishes guys. Tabs too. It's been real. :-)

Sherwood
x-web