Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lime Rock Get Together???

Lime Rock Get Together???

Greetings,

Is anyone interested in an S gathering at Lime Rock during the labor Day weekend? I am thinking we may be able to meet on the track on Sunday. A few other clubs gather to display their cars and meet and I thought we could do the same. Anyone interested? If we get a good response here I will contact the track to try and get us in. Thanks.

Best,

Don

early s meeting

i would be interested. had a great time there last year with the fall foliage run, and then the laps around the track.

dan

Eastern Early S & R Gruppe meet

Heidi and I would like to join in too. I'm not sure the Paradise Garage is the place this year, but maybe a spot on the track on Sunday. We might be able to get a group of our cars parked within the concours/car show venue (???).

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Jens,

That is what I am thinking. I know the Paradise may not be the place for this year so Sunday on the track would be the next alternative. I did not think the Foilage run happened basically because of low interest here but many of us met for the first S gathering at Lime Rock where we had a great turnout. Lets keep it going.

Best,

Don

Yeah Don, last year was great. The quality and number of both cars and people was above my expectations. And the food! I wonder who the track contact is...?

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Talking Limerock

I'm in Don. We had a great time last year.
    73 911S sunroof coupe

I am in.... if my T is ok(he he)..my dad has been ill so if all is well I would love to meet up...

Lime Rock

This could work for me so I'd attend if we can get more than a couple of cars. C'mon I know you are out there as last year there was a great turnout. About two weeks to go...

limerock

I'll be at the falll festival on sunday as a matter of fact all weekend.
    don, as you know my legal problems against glenn kurrus are under way with my attoreney so I'm keeping away from anything that will interfer with the suits;hopfully he will be out by the end of the year.

Lime Rock

Guys,
    I'm planning on at least one day, so I'm up for anything we can get going. Count me in.

Jol