Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the VENTURA SHOW

the VENTURA SHOW

In about 3 weeks we on the left coast will be having one of our premier events...

And, as you know, this years event is featuring EARLY 911's

'Main Street' (for the featured cars) has been reserved exclusively for those of you in the Early S Registry, R-Gruppe, and the 912 Registry... THIS IS OUR EVENT GUYS

For those attending you MUST obtain a PARKING PASS for this exclusive parking...

The passes will be sent out by the 3 separate clubs....

We need a head count, and you need your parking pass... so

Please contact:
    John Dilger - for the S-Registry Johndilger@aol.com
    Roger Grego - for the R-Gruppe rgrago@cox.net
    Jeff Trask - for the 912 Registry NO911NV@aol.com

Also see the events page for more contact and hotel info...

The Registry will have the boutique set up right behind our cars with goodies to buy ... and meberships to be had and renewed at the last 'in person' old price of $25.00 !!!

THIS IS GON'A BE GREAT and THIS IS GON'A BE BIGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

If a person is none of the above but is driving an early car to the event does it park with the commoners? Like Buicks and such? Ech! Maybe I'll stay home.

Sure... If you're drive'n an early car you can park within the event area instead of out in the parking lot...

Rescue... there's the question of why you're not in the club?

You'll have the perfect opportunity to join at the event...

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Chuck, when I called Bob Campbell, his statement was that if you want to be in the people's judged contest, you would be required to pay $40. The 40 got you 2 entrance passes for two days and one car inside on the main street. If you opted out of the contest, you pay the $10 at the gate for each person each day and proceed to area of choice, R Gruppe, Early S and 912. Of course, everyone has to pay the $5 outside whether they have to park outside because of a non Pcar or are coming in.

I think having a pass to a restricted area is a good idea, but it was never mentioned. Now my car is not a candidate for people's choice. It is a black primer track car under development, but it is my means of travel to the Fest. So where can I hide this beast inside? Some may want to walk over and make fun.

Milt,

You're a member of the Registry... so e-mail John Dilger, get the parking pass e-mailed back, and park with the Registry and R-Gruppe on the Main Street...
    No problems mate....
    Chuck Miller
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

B-b-buy Bushwood?!?!
    We should all be out on Main Street to show some serious early 911 solidarity. I'd hate to see the early 911's outnumbered on Main Street by the 912 contingent.
    Sandy Isaac
    '69 911E

Milt,

Get that primered bad boy beast out onto main street where it belongs. I, for one, want to ogle the cool tail pipes!

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

R Gruppe roll call

Will be heading a caravan from EASY in Emeryville on Friday. Scheduled departure between 8:30 - 9:00. Details to follow. Please contact me via
    e-mail if you plan to join our R Gruppe Nor Cal Chapter Caravan.

Hope to see a large R Gruppe turnout from So. Cal. Please note, I'm taking attendance and will be trimming the roster some more to make room for new members. I've dropped 50 members since last year so I'm dead serious about participation especially from those fair weathered members.

So be there or be squre. Get your hall pass from the Mrs. Tell your mistress you'll be busy playing cars with the boyz and no time for any fooling around. Give those "honey do" list to your kids and pay them to get it done. what ever it takes, Gentlemen I want to see a BIG turnout for this one.

yours truly,

Cris Huergas
    R Gruppe #002

Quote Originally Posted by Cris Huergas
    So be there or be squre. Get your hall pass from the Mrs. Tell your mistress you'll be busy playing cars with the boyz and no time for any fooling around. Give those "honey do" list to your kids and pay them to get it done. what ever it takes, Gentlemen I want to see a BIG turnout for this one.
    Got the hall pass, but unfortunately, PCA-SDR has scheduled an autox on the 11th and a DE on the 12th, and since I am in the points lead for the season in G-Street Stock in my '67S, I will be at Qualcomm competing for the series championship on that weekend. Please forgive my absence, Herr Gruppemeister, and I promise to atone at some point in the future. At least it will still be time spent "playing carz with the boyz" (and some girlz in my case, actually, as there are a couple of ladies in 944s that hope I won't show up!)

Rest assured, I will be representing properly with the sticker you gave me last year at the GAF, Cris!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Tom Tweed
    Early S Registry #257
    R Gruppe #232
    Rennlist Founding Member #990416-1164
    PCA National DE Instructor
    Read my surf novel!

OK you're clear.

Tom

under those circumstances, you're definitely excused from attendance.

Good luck with the points lead for your class and make us all proud by bringing 1st place home to R Gruppe.

Cris