Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R Gruppe Tour de Autofest schedule

Thumbs up R Gruppe Tour de Autofest schedule

R Gruppe schedule of events for the German Auto Fest
    1. Caravan Early Saturday morning to meet up point in Thousand Oaks
    2. After meet up, a fun run to breakfast at The Way Point Restaurant at Camarillo Airport
    3. After breakfast, caravan to the German Auto Fest as a Gruppe
    4. Enjoy the day at the German Auto Fest
    5. 3:00 pm the R Gruppe Tour de Autofest departs the Ventura County Fairgrounds
    6. 5:00 pm R Gruppe dinner in Carpentaria
    7. After dinner return to the Marriott Ventura Beach (host hotel for the R Gruppe and Early 911S Registry) for an evening of bench racing and frivolity
    8. Sunday morning, meet for breakfast (tentative)
    9.Return to the German Auto Fest for the Swap Meet
    Please wait with any questions that you may have as they should be answered in the next few days with more detailed postings.

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

I've got no questions, Roger -- but still wanted to post in order to say a big 'thank you' to you (and the other organizers) for your work in putting this together.

It's appreciated.

R Gruppe Tour de Autofest

Hello all,

For those of you who are planning on joining us on the Tour de Autofest, I need as accurate count as possible to let the restaurants know how many to expect, how many parking passes, and have enough driving instruction sheets for the Tour. I REALLY NEED your help on this! A short simple email responce is fine with your name, co driver's name, and car year and model, and what events you will be attending. My email is rgrago@cox.net

In the mean time be sure to share this information and forward it to fellow members. Also email Jeff Trask at NO911NV@aol.com to R.S.V.P. if you plan on parking your car in the display area. He MUST have an accurate count for the club parking area. Your help on this is VERY IMPORTANT!

Please leave this thread open for the posting of the details to soon follow, they should answer all your questions. Looking forward to seeing you all on 9/11!

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

My pleasure!

I think I can speak for Mike Mascaro the (Route Meister) and Wayne Greko,
    It's our pleasure! Thanks Jack!

Roger

Hey where are the stops for Coffee....You forgot the coffee stops...how could any self respecting R Gruppe person forgit the coffee....Preferabley Starbucks (gota keep up the image) .....geez get with it Grago.....
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Tabs at the Autofest!

Tabs, why not join us this year? It hasn't been the same since you tortured me about my mirror on my '72 on the way out...those many years ago...

C'mon....come back to Sunny, cool Ventura!
    Bahia Red '72 911S
    Meerblau PTS 2019 Speedster
    GP Silver, 2018 GT2RS WP....the BEAST
    Daytona Gray 2021 RS6 Avant....BEAST #2...Best daily EVER

ES #333

GONE...MANY, many great ones....

Only if Grago maps out the coffee stops..... it's too hard toting around my own Espresso maker....
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Thumbs up Display area parking for R Gruppe members

It was finalized today.
    The R Gruppe has a RESERVED section for parking of R Gruppe cars ONLY. The only stipulation is WE MUST ARRIVE AS A GRUPPE!!!!!! This so we can arrange our cars in the space allocated, the cars are NOT just going to be parked in a line they will be displayed!
    Please ALL R Gruppe members and friends JOIN US for breakfast at the Camarillo Airport Saturday morning! If you are arriving Friday drive down and meet us, the airport is at the most fifteen minutes south of the GAF. If you can't make it to breakfast you need to wait for the caravan to arrive if you want to park in the R GRUPPE display area. NO CARS WILL BE PARKED IN THE R GRUPPE DISPLAY AREA UNTIL WE GET THERE AS A GRUPPE! Even if you have a R Gruppe parking pass, NO EXCEPTIONS!
    ALL details and information will be emailed very soon to members I have email addresses for, it will be posted on the R Gruppe website members area, and sent out on Topica.

All the best!
    Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Updated Tour de Autofest details

Hello all,

I have emailed the latest details and registration form for the R Gruppe Tour de Autofest 04 to all members I have email addresses for. It has also been sent out on Topica. If you are a R Gruppe or Early 911S Registry member and need the information it will be posted on the R Gruppe website. I will also be happy to forward it to you by email.
    More details to follow, stay tuned. See you at the Autofest!

All the best!

Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27

Tour de Autofest registration form deadline

OK guys, time is ticking down. The deadline for the R Gruppe Tour de Autofest is this coming Monday. Some of you have been very prompt in getting it back to me and you others haven't. I need to have an accurate head count for resturants, display parking layout, and the driving events.
    If you want a good event you need to supply the information to us organizers of the event.
    I plan to post the names of those who haven't responded and you who what to wait until the last minute know who you are. Those R Gruppe members who do not return a registration form by the deadline WILL NOT partispate in the R Gruppe events!
    If you have a Mac, the Word format may not come through on you computer so email me your information. I need name, address, member number if you know it, car info, which events you are partispating in, and how many t shirts @ $20.00 each and sizes in large or x large only.
    Please pass this information to fellow members.
    All the best!
    Roger Grago
    R Gruppe #27