Thread: Lime Rock S Gathering 2

Lime Rock S Gathering 2

To all who attended thanks for showing up and making this event a success.I had a great time catching up and meeting with you guys. Next year I promise to plan a bit further in advance to make for a better event. I would especially like to thank Frank for planning and making the arangements at the track as well, And thanks to John Colasante for making the Rallye plates for us. certainly a big hit.

We did have a turnout of five Carrera RSs (though not all at the same time) and some lovely Ss as well. The pair of 69s were as good as they get. Lime Rock is truly a beautiful place. Hope you all were able to enjoy the back roads of the area, I know Jens and myself did (Love the echo of the exhaust sound on the RS as it bounces off the hills) and at least two others who contributed to Connecticut State's revenue. Jol thanks for posting the pictures. If anyone else took any please post them as well. Thanks again.

Best,

Don

Talking Oh My!!!!

What a great day! We had so much fun in the paddock that we never even made it out to the concours. Well, the real show was paddock B anyway, and of course, that's where OUR people were anyway. Thanks again to you Don, and to Frank for putting this event together on such short notice. The quality of the cars and and the company was at a very high level to be sure! We made some new good friends.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

And thanks again to Frank G!

ps. I still owe you for a Sunday ticket.... vonbulow@rennlist.com
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183