Thread: SCAM ALERT, Neil Abrosio (sp?) AGAIN

Exclamation SCAM ALERT, NOEL AMBROSIO (sp?) AGAIN

I just found out that Noel Ambrosio (sp?) ripped off my friend. He had moved so I had not seen him in a while. Noel A had offered to buy my friend's unfinished '69 S for a good price.
    Noel A told him that *he* belonged to the RGruppe.
    Noel A told my friend that he needed to take the 4 finished early 6s to be re-anodized (??). I am not sure how this happened but Noel A also took 2@ late 15x7s, a 15x4 1/2, and a friend of my friend's set of 16s!!
    This just happened three weeks ago, on Aug 20th.
    We just ran into each other @ the end of the GAF... I was giving him a ride to meet his wife and he was telling me what happened when we saw the results of the Speedster/train wreck....
    Someone/somewhere/somehow is buying Noel A's stuff.
    I will find out how Noel A got in contact with my friend, cell # (??), car/truck and license (??)....
    RGr #145
    SReg #367
    RSpec #2.7

not anymore

I want to go on record that Noel Ambrosio is no longer affiliated with
    R Gruppe as a member, nor will he ever be re-admitted or reinstated.

He was expelled him from the club over 4 years ago.

Cris Huergas

He's been a bad actor that long, eh? I'd say his run is about to end. When people like Dave B. from TRE start posting about this guy (Pelican last month), the infamy will spread to the entire Porsche community. When (not if) he's caught, everyone who have been victimized by this clown needs to come forth.

Given the nature of stuff he has been stealing, he won't be out of commision long. However, there are additional methods to deal with this kind in civil court. All everyone needs is a guaranteed place of service for a summons. Get enough complaints and the FBI might even look at this guy under the RICO act. A little time in the Federal slammer would be a nice end to this story.

Scam, Theft

My friend said that Noel Ambrosio is about 5'6", Filipino, stocky (has a gut/beer belly) was driving a Mazda minivan. Has I.D. Block on his cell phone #.
    FWIW, he had told my friend that he was going to take the alloys to get powdercoated.
    I need to edit the first post to correct his name from 'Neil' to 'Noel'.
    RGr #145
    SReg #367
    RSpec #2.7