Thread: Baby's in it's crib!

Baby's in it's crib!

Greetings all,
    I snapped a couple pics of my lil black beastie in it's new crib. At least in our nasty, snowy winter I'll have a place to hang out in warmth and play with the car.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Paul, I see you left room for the Refridgerator and bar. When's the innaugural christening? I can be there in 4 hours!!

Heidi already thinks, er, knows I'm nuts. I got caught downstairs last winter sitting in the White Car with Carlos blasting on the car stereo. Hard core!

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

Lmao...beer fridge is already in place. I'm moving in my 80's highend stereo system that's been collecting dust in the basement as we speak. My wife's beyond thinking I'm nuts...she more or less insists that I go out there to play and get outta her hair.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Paul

You've got room for at least 2 more P cars in there. Couple more weeks you'll be swamped with requests to rent out some of that space.

A.T.

Well, I'm not from the "street", but yes, that is very CRIB-like. Love the room; great setting for a Porsche. I wish I had the car and the setting to put it in.
    "The 908 Kind"

93 VW Corrado - VR6
    (my Porsche in training)

I have a blog!!

rennlist gallery

Gburner
    what's on the wall the 911 is facing?
    Widescreen with McQueen's LeMans playing?
    Remove the front wheels so you can spin the steering wheel for added realism.
    If they made an adapter you could hook up the 911 controls to your play station.... stop me I'm just getting silly now..
    All snow belt 911s should be so lucky!
    It does look like a good seat to catch some Speed Channel.

LMAO...no bigscreen or pstation. There was a pool sitting where the car is now. I do have a computer out here with dsl, a beer fridge (stocked of course), some really comfy chairs, my books and a sound system. Bring on da snow babeeeeeee!
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Hey Paul

I'm starting to get the feeling that there is a good handfull of guys in the Toronto area active on this bulletin board. I know about four guys through the local 356 club who also all have early 911s if not specifically Ss. Maybe we could organize a little get together or run for next spring. The 356 guys get together for bench racing and beers once a month and pull together at least three runs each summer. It's a blast.

A.T. in Toronto.