Thread: Beware of the VOM

Beware of the VOM

Yep it sure seems like I have forgotten this Board...I have been gone but have not forgotten you all. U see I have been having so much fun on the PHead Board I just don't have the time to come over here anymore and be an agent provocatour...But I thought what the Hey it will be nice to go visit some old friends to let them know I havn't forgotten them....

Hi R Gruppe....hows it goin...you miss me....seems kind of dull around here without me huh..Nothin to talk about anymore except the good ole days...

Hey Curtis...and U thought I couldn't control a PHead Board...LOL....

Hey there SWBSAM, RACIE911, Grago, Tweed, Risvold, 69Sman, Jens and GBurning and I do miss you all so much...ehhh

And then there is my closet sympatico...the Vile Old Man...PWD72S..still wearing a plaid Pendleton and chopping wood out in the back 40...

Is Jackie O still showing off pictures of BB2....

Since I really am Ian Morton I can't really miss myself too much now can I?

Ohhh Well it's bin a nice little visit...I might stop in again if this place livens up and isn't sooo boring .....
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

It's really strange Tabs, but Ian has been gone for a while too. Hmmm, very strange.

Smile

Racie you do remind me a mite of a bullfrog all puffed up with it's self importance...always wanting to hear itself croak....
    Master of the Buffet

Voice of Reasoned Conservatism

Similar Threads

1. FS: 1969 911E/T Craigslist LA (Glendale) beware Vin #119200302 beware
    By Longballa in forum For Sale/Wanted: Early 911 Cars, 1965 - 1973
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2014, 01:21 PM
  2. Beware,beware
    By fg1227 in forum General Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 09:37 AM
  3. Beware of Oregon