Thread: What's it worth???

What's it worth???

Opinions sought on this one:

73E Targa - unrestored, 45,000 original miles, as nice as it looks here:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Is the "S" spoiler on the Kardex?
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

Quote Originally Posted by pwd72s
    Is the "S" spoiler on the Kardex?
    All 73's had the spoiler no?
    Michael
    “Electricity is really just organized lightning”

-Dusty 70S Coupe
    -S Registry #586

I'm waiting for more info on the kardex

My 73E Targa came with a complete S package - guages and front spoiler. Neither were on the Kardex. At least it confirmed the color and engine and tranny numbers. Otherwise, it was useless.

larry
    Early 911S Registry Member #537

73 - Viper Green 911E Targa - Kermit - Gone but not forgotten

Kermit's Short Story and Pix on the 911E Website

06 - Lexus IS250 MT6
    98 - Volvo 70V XC

Quote Originally Posted by 70SATMan
    All 73's had the spoiler no?
    Nope...it was standard on the "S" models, optional on T's and E's...you might take a magnet, check to see if it's steel or glass...Still, look like a nice car! PPI would tell. If all as you stated? And I was looking? And a PPI checked out? I'd consider $25K a bargain, would pay $30K easy...2.4 E is a sweet driving car. I wouldn't want a Targa, but that's a taste thing. Does it have the (also optional) front trombone oil cooler? That would be a plus, make it easier to convert to a more efficient radiator type. Some may consider my prices high...and they may be. But just ask Larry about the cost of fixing one up these days...
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)