Thread: Discussion Chatroom

Discussion Chatroom

Greetings all,
    I'm not sure if this would fly, but would there be any interest in an MSN group chatroom? It could be a great venue for meetings and discussions.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Thumbs up R Gruppe Chat Room

Hey guys lets give it a try and see how it works. I've signed up. Thanks Paul for setting this up!

All the best!

Roger Grago
    So. Cal. R Gruppe Chaptermeister

How do you sign up?

Just go to http://groups.msn.com/rgruppe/ You'll need to go to this site and simply register for approval (currently I'm the manager, but this will be given over to the chaptermeisters if they accept it's use). Be sure to leave your R Gruppe # with your registration as it's currently a closed, private area for the R Gruppe (the chaptermeisters will decide how to use it if it flies).
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Roger, you're now setup as an assistant manager and have control of the website. You can go into the manager tools and accept or deny applications to join. Feel free to do as you wish with it. As the other chaptermeisters come on board they will all receive the same priveledges and if it's felt to be useful, I'll move the chaptermeisters up to manager status and remove myself from the managerial position alltogether (I'll remain available to work on the website and add/subtract from it as you wish). Enjoy.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Uh, why do I need a net.passport to get in? Microsoft knows too much about me already. And, I couldn't find the group (gruppe) doing a search.

Thanks,

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

I reckon you didn't click the link above did you Sithot??? Truth is, I'm not 100% positive you need a .net passport, so see what happens when you try it.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

OOPS...my bad. Yes, you do apparently need a .net passport, sorry I didn't double check that before I made the last post.
    Paul Schooley
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Arrrr! Microsoft in my business again...

Oh, well. It might be if you can't beat 'em, join 'em (or kill 'em).

Tom
    Early S Registry #235
    rgruppe #111

You will be assimilated.