Thread: In EVO mag this month.......

In EVO mag this month.......

a honeymoon w/ his new bride and his RS flared early S; also an article comparing the new 997 vs. an Autofarm back/date car.........issue has been out for @ 2 wks or so........it is the" red italian issue".....

Great article, and a great magazine.
    But I am wondering about the 1970 2.4L 911S? It has the 2.4 badge on the grill, so was the engine changed and the badge added, or is it a '73?
    Joe
    Now - 1993 C2
    Past - 1968 911L

Those RS flares look like SC flares. This author writes for a few publications. I have seen this car before and both it and the author are excellent. There is nothing like EVO in the States. This is a magazine that puts importance on sheer speed but also considers the way a car delivers speed. The very reason why I put so much value on my 911.

Happy Holidays

JLC

Wrong picture.

Sorry

JLC

INMSHO - Done to perfection. What a lovely. Thank you for sharing.
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

Similar Threads

1. 73 S - build month help please
    By mac73s in forum General Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:16 AM
  2. Please help me i.d. what month my 70S was built
    By Cornpanzer in forum General Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-25-2013, 03:57 PM
  3. First-Saturday-of the-month get-together @ EASY
    By John Z Goriup in forum Drives, Tours, Gatherings, Racing and Adventures
    Replies: 19