Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pre-Assembled CV Axles from VertexAuto?

Pre-Assembled CV Axles from VertexAuto?

has anyone purchased the Pre-Assembled CV Axles from VertexAuto with their exchange program? they sell rebuilt axles for $155 + a refundable $80 core charge.
    found out that the outer passenger boot has a hole and has been bleeding out grease. figure i would go ahead and replace both axles.
    thanks in advance.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Bob; I just replaced my two axles and cv joints; on my 67. I tried Vertex, but they couldn't help me ,so I was able to find another rebuilder in Georgia; Both axles I think , were about 175.00 with my cores; I am away on hollidays and will be back in my office Monday; I will look up the invoice, and get back to you;

Peter Aziz in Toronto;
    P.S. Thanks for the thread on that Beautiful Gary Emory Slate Grey swb 911; I am going to build something similar;

thanks peter! i polled the 912 board and they gave me this contact info of a guy name Wil at 626 445 0108, classicandspeedparts.com, that sells new half shafts for $200 (no core required). is this the same guy peter?

if you liked the post with the emory outlaw you should see the post i started on pelican requesting early lightweight pics: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...ghtweight+pics
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Howdy Peter,
    I'm just down the road from you in Ft Erie....
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Loud lederhosen saves lives hoffman912's Avatar
    No its not the same guy, will is in the pasadina area, not ga.
    Harry Hoffman
    1968 912 #3656, burgundy red 'Fritz'. Some mods..
    912 Registry charter member #912R0195-C
    Early 911S Registry Member #2070
    356 Registry Member #36691

http://hoffman912.blogspot.com/

I believe the company was in Georgia; Will check on Monday; Thanks for the website Bob;;

Peter

Bob; As per previous just located invoice and info for Rebuilt CV joints and axles; The Company is called CV Source Inc; 2891 Cole Court, Norcross Georgia; 30071
    Phone # 770-449-5521;
    Price; for two axles with cores; $166.00 plus shipping;
    Service was quick and easy, and a lot cheaper than name companies; I believe they do the work for a lot of other sources; Good Luck;
    Regards; Peter Aziz in Toronto

many thanks peter for the info and keeping your word.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com

Does CV Source sell new units, or just rebuilt?

I'm looking for a set of spares.

Jack; Not sure; Give them a phone call;
    Aziz ; VARIOUS PORSHAS