Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd PNW R Gruppe News Letter

2nd PNW R Gruppe News Letter

I would like to thank Randy for his outstanding work. It is definitely a cover-to-cover read (one certain author excepted - ahem) and found the last few pages extremely informative. Congratulations and Great job! (Sorry to the others who don't live up here - but there has to be some compensation for living up here in the cool and wet) ;-)
    71 914 3.0, 82 SC, ESR 376, RG 307

"The problem with the world is, the ignorant are cock-sure and the intelligent are full of doubt." Bertram Russell

randy - can you send me a newsletter to my former 1995-1996 college years seattle address. hopefully it will be forwarded to my current california address. or does this not work for you ?
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Super issue Randy! Hope you got my check & letter.
    Paul D. Early S Registry #8 - Cyclops Minister of West Coast Affairs
    "Now, to put a water-cooled engine in the rear and to have the radiator in the front, that's not very intelligent." -Ferry Porsche (PANO, Oct. 1973)

I reckon this is a stooopid question to ask, but is there any chance I could get a copy of it????.... will gladly pay whatever costs are involved..
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Quote Originally Posted by pwd72s
    Super issue Randy! Hope you got my check & letter.
    This is very good news, Paul! I'm glad everyone seems to be liking this newsletter. There are just a few copies left and I need to save these for future PacWest R Gruppe members. If you are interested, PM me with your address & R Gruppe number and I will see if Earl Green is willing to print a few more in the coming weeks. No guarantees but I will try to accomodate a few R Gruppe members in good standing, after checking with Cris Huergas first.
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187

Although it would seem to be "piling on", I too have to commend Randy on an absolutely first rate "newsletter".....it's actually closer to a small magazine! Absolutely great print quality, and excellent color in the photo's.

Well done!!!

Eric

PM sent to Randy Wells.
    _B
    Sent from a pay phone

888888 eL, Oph'eL'ia

Instagram: werk_crew
    www.werkcrew.com
    www.werkcrew.tumblr.com
    www.handofwinter.tumblr.com

Great read. Well written and fantastic photos (to be expected with Randy doing it). Now the only problem is I have to wait a year for the next one.
    Brooke
    1969 911 ST w/ 2.8SS
    1973 911 RS tribute with 3.3 turbo
    1970 914-6 w/ 2.2S (sold)
    1972 BMW M2 (sold)
    R Gruppe #338
    S Reg # 855

Hey Randy,

Thanks again for all of time you spent working on this newsletter. Very, very cool! The best part about the next one will be the years worth of events that go with it!!!

R Gruppe #259

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Green
    Hey Randy,

Thanks again for all of time you spent working on this newsletter. Very, very cool! The best part about the next one will be the years worth of events that go with it!!!

R Gruppe #259
    Everyone needs to know that although it is no secret that I spent many hours putting this together, without Earl and Liz Green's efforts it would not be half the newsletter it is. They are responsible for not only the printing quality but for helping me to come to terms with what R Gruppe is really about: friendship and more than just a little bit of compassion. I feel lucky to call these folks my friends.
    Randy Wells
    Automotive Writer/Photographer/Filmmaker
    www.randywells.com/blog
    www.hotrodfilms.com

Early S Registry #187