Thread: L.A. All EURO Swap '05

L.A. All EURO Swap '05

Attention S-Registry/ R-Gruppe members…

We have a rendezvous spot (with coffee option) for a mass entrance into Bob Campbell's L.A. All EURO Swap, Sunday the 6th of Feb. (formally Dunkel Bros.Show) after the VW/Porsche Lit Fair on Sat. the 5th…

Zeke (Milt) has found us the spot to meet a few blocks away … And I'm try'n to put the 'cruise in' and parking deal together...

The S-Registry will have our stuff set up for both events…

This is a heads up lads … Look for more info soon

Until then here's Bob's site for the event … http://www.laalleuro.com/

Cheers,
    Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

I am thinking of coming over to Ca this spring and would like to take in an event like this and an RGruppe or Early 911S Registry get-together. Are there any other events that I should be aware of? Looking to buy a 911 to bring home and possibly a pickup or SUV to run around in and fill with parts (especially SSIs) to bring back to England
    Nick Moss - Early 911S #476 - RGruppe #318 - early911.co.uk

Thanks Chuck. This new section was a great idea. Look forward to seeing you all Sat and Sun Feb 5 & 6.

Later
    2004 GT3 Carrara White with a few mods...
    2011 987.2 Spyder White, LWB's, 6 speed... Crazy Fun!!!

R #208
    S #607
    A #76

Quote Originally Posted by nick-moss
    I am thinking of coming over to Ca this spring and would like to take in an event like this and an RGruppe or Early 911S Registry get-together. Are there any other events that I should be aware of? Looking to buy a 911 to bring home and possibly a pickup or SUV to run around in and fill with parts (especially SSIs) to bring back to England
    Hi Nick,

It would be great to see you at the RGruppe Monterey Gathering in early May. I don't think there is a definite date yet though. Unfortunately there isn't a swap meet and 'car corral for sale' planned and I am not aware of any of those kinds of events in the Spring. Here is a link to the events page of the RGruppe site.

http://www.rgruppe.org/Events/
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299