Thread: Lit. Meet weekend R Gruppe event

Lit. Meet weekend R Gruppe event

Hello all,

The So. Cal. R Gruppe will be having an event Saturday after the Literature Meet. There are some VERY COOL options we are working on but, they haven't been nailed down yet. Regardless, there will be a drive incorporated into Saturday's event.
    Also the Early 911S Registry and the R Gruppe will be meeting early Sunday morning before the Swap Meet so we can go in together and park together.
    Those of you who are coming in from out of town, let us know if you would like to be paired up with a local member so you can ride along with us on the events.
    Stay tuned to this thread for the details.

All the best!

Roger Grago
    So. Cal. R Gruppe Chaptermeister

Roger-
    I live in Long Beach, So If you need help finding a place on Sun to meet let me know. Milt lives in Long Beach as well so I will see if he has any ideas.

Christian
    "YELLORS"
    Early 911S member #459
    Rgruppe member#355
    Vierte Tur Klub Member

Chuck Miller
    Creative Advisor/Message Board Moderator - Early 911S Registry #109
    R Gruppe #88

TYP901 #62
    '73S cpe #1099 - Matched # 2.7/9.5 RS spec rebuild
    '67 Malibu 327 spt cpe - Period 350 Rebuild

’98 Chevy S-10 – Utility
    ’15 GTI – Commuter

Thanks Chuck.
    "YELLORS"
    Early 911S member #459
    Rgruppe member#355
    Vierte Tur Klub Member

Change of plans

Hello all,

The primary plan for the after the Lit. Meet did not pan out so it is time for plan B. I need to get a head count to see how many are still interested. The drive will start in Malibu aprox. 45 minute drive North of LAX. We will meet at 2:00 pm with first car out at 2:30 SHARP! The drive will take about an hour and a half with a stop at the midway point. At the completion of the drive we will meet at a local Malibu restruant for and early dinner, beer, and bench racing.
    Release forms and maps to the starting point will be available from me and other R Gruppe members at the Lit. Meet on Saturday morning. The release forms will be collected at the starting point and at that time you will be given your drive route instructions. There will be a $10.00 per car charge with proceeds going to the So Cal R Gruppe treasury.
    Please email me at rgrago@cox.net with your RSVP and if you have any questions. Hope to see you there!

All the best!

Roger Grago
    So Cal R Gruppe Chaptermeister

I'll be thinking about you guys having a good time over there while I'm sitting on top of a ski slope shivering in a business meeting. I'm looking forward to some pictures (hint, hint).
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

First time CA visit

Guys,

I'll be flying out to LA for the first time for the lit meet this weekend. Besides the lit show and R Gruppe meet on Saturday and the swap meet on Sunday are there any other must attend Porsche gatherings between Friday and Sunday? I wish I could fly my 911 out with me!

Carl

Thumbs up R Gruppe Fun Run after the Lit Meet

Hello all,

Just a reminder the R Gruppe will be having a Fun Run Saturday after the Lit Meet starting at 2:00 in Malibu. Cost is $10.00 per car with procedes going to the So Cal R Gruppe treasury.
    If you are planning to join us you can get the release forms and instructions from me and other R Gruppe members at the Lit Meet on Saturday morning.
    The event is limited to a maximum of 50 cars as that is as many instruction sheets and liability releases I had printed. After the run we will be having an early dinner at a local restruant in Malibu Great food, cold beer and bench racing with friends. See you this Saturday!

All the best!

Roger Grago
    So Cal R Gruppe Chaptermeister