Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Experience : E Bay

Bad Experience : E Bay

I have had a bad experience with a Gal which sells lots of parts on e-bay her nick name is "Blondde" and I do not know if someone has some experience with her also, I have bought some parts since December 15, 2004 and has not shipped those since that date she argues that she was sick and Bla, Bla , Bla . I have not receive and e-mail from her since January; Anyhow the point is that I place a report on e-bay but seems that is not working. I read over pelican threads about similar situations and they said that they can took legal action with this people , unfortunately I am from abroad (Mexico) and I am not in the States.

How can I make some legal action over this people ? Any ideas ?

I am relative new on this e-bay thing.

Thanks.
    Joe 912
    '68, 912
    Mexico
    Early 911S Registry # 1918

Evilbay strikes again.
    Paul Schooley
    71 911T (RS wanabe w/2.7L juice)
    S Reg #863
    R Gruppe #330

Go thru PayPal if you used that.

Otherwise, file a complaint with the consumer protection office in Illinois. It may be under the state attorney General's office.

Good luck

Joe,

Randy has a good point it you paid with Paypal go through them for a refund or it you paid with a credit card contact the card co. immediately and fight the charges.

Read the first post from this thread on Pelican. I am not sure if this applies to you because you are not in the US.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...hreadid=204633
    Brian

'71T
    R Gruppe #299

blondde is/are the same people as the notorious PartWerks of Chicago. Watch yer back...

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

I have to say that I have bought hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of e-bay items without getting screwed. Just lucky I guess.

Zitronengelb R1012 the RatBasterd
    RGruppe #183

I didn't get burned on eBay until my wife bought some dumb purse that turned out to be fake though listed as "authentic".

Three rules:

• Buy what you are knowledgable about
    • Read feedback
    • If it seems too good to be true, it probably is
    • Use a credit card if you're not sure

I guess that's four rules!

José Luis,

I have bought from her in the past with good results. Have you tried to call her? I guess its the same as for the old Partwerks : 815 366 9147

I also have had good experience with ebay, of course there is always a risk involved, and sooner or later you will get burned.

Good Luck
    Henry

5th rule - know the law that governs the credit card companies, maybe Paypal, cashiers checks, etc.

For Joe (Jose?) that might get tricky. You are in Mexico but the seller is in the US and in Illinois. So what laws apply? US? Illinois state law? Mexico? State law for whatever state Toluca is in? That's why lawyers were invented... but that kind of advice and work is not cheap.

So I'd start with the paypal/credit card/Attorney General's office complaint (see that Pelican thread).

I hope it wasn't much money.

E bay Scam

Thanks all for your comments I will try to call her @ Partwerks .

What is her name ?.

Thanks in advance.
    Joe 912
    '68, 912
    Mexico
    Early 911S Registry # 1918